According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 26 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU L 2016, No. 119, hereinafter: RODO), we inform that the administrator of your data is EMER sp.zo.o.sp.k. conducting business with registered office in Wyłudki 4, 16-140 Korycin, phone no .: 85 721 95 43.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract and fulfill the legal obligation pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b i c RODO and the Accounting Act.
- The recipient of your data may be the Tax Office, Bank, Law Firm. In addition, the data may be transferred to service providers, ie. IT specialist, accounting office – such entities process data only on the basis of a contract and only in accordance with instructions.
- Your data will be kept for 5 years from the beginning of the year following the year in which the accounting document was issued.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to raise objections, and the right to transfer data in cases specified in the provisions of the RODO.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract and a statutory requirement to fulfil the obligations arising from the law. The lack of consent to provide personal data prevents the conclusion of the contract and its proper implementation.